Please read all points below before attending your next class.
- All students will be requested to book their class in advance so that teachers can keep a log of all students coming into the studio. We would ask that you please bring your own mat (and any props you might require) to class.
- Please ensure that you reach the studio early and remain in your car until 5-10 minutes before your class. This will allow students from any previous class to vacate the premises and the teacher to clean and clear the studio space.
- The wearing of a face mask is no longer necessary but you may wish to wear them, especially as you enter and leave the premises.
- Please leave your shoes in the foyer and bring as little personal property into the studio as possible. If you are wearing a coat there are hooks provided by the front door.
- Class numbers have been reduced and mats will be arranged to ensure reasonable distancing. We ask that as people enter the studio they take up the mats furthest away from the door first.
- While the class is in progress we ask that all students stay on their own mats. The teacher will ensure that the room is adequately ventilated before, during, and after your class.
- We have a bathroom available and antibacterial soap, disinfectant spray and paper towels are provided. Please dispose of any paper towels in the pedal bin provided. In between classes the teachers will disinfect all touch points in the studio, including the floor and door handles.
- Prices for classes and how payments are made will be determined by your individual teacher. Please contact your teacher in relation to this. We would encourage online payments where possible.
- NB: Please do not come to class if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. If you have been abroad in the last 14 days you may also be required to restrict your movements or self isolate.
Thank you for your cooperation,
The Management and Teachers of Douglas Yoga Centre.