What is Yoga?
Yoga is a 5000 year old discipline that originated in India. It comprises physical practices that strengthen and open up the body, breathing practices, meditation and relaxation. The word yoga means “union” in Sanskrit, the language of ancient India where yoga originated. We can think of the union occurring between the mind, body and spirit. More here.
Our Yoga Classes?
We offer classes for all levels of ability from beginners to more experienced.
* To book a class please check the schedule and contact the individual teacher.
Health Benefits of Yoga
- Improved flexibility and strength
- Better posture and balance
- Increased joint mobility
- Longer, leaner muscles
- Improved sleep, lower stress levels
- Recover from injury and chronic pain
- Increased energy levels
- Mental clarity
- A sense of overall well-being